Non-Arabic speaking students are offered this special track.
Upon completion, they are expected to recite the Holy Quran correctly beside memorizing some short suras and well understand their meaning.
- Understanding the Qur’anic markings
- Qur’anic manners during recitation (heart & external manners)
- Correct recitation of sura al-Fatiha
- Correct recitation and memorization of most (or all) of chapter 30 of the Holy Quran
- Learning basic Tajweed rules from “Tajweed Rules of the Quran” by/ Kareema Czerepinski
- Learning basic meaning of every memorized sura before moving to the next one
- Instilling honor of the Quran in the students’ hearts through memorization and understanding the meaning of memorized suras