- University : Al Azhar - Faculty : Arabic Language - Grade : Very Good - Graduation Year : 1999
- Arabic : native language - English : Good
From 2018 till now
- Reading and teaching some students on the Poetry verses book of AlShatibiyah and Al-Durrah in the ten readings : Teaching the Ten Recitations by the two methods: SinglesCombined (Ifrad and Jame)
From 2016 till now
- Teaching some students to read Hafs A`n Assem via Shatibiya.
From 2019 till now
- Teaching Arabic as a foreign language for non-native speakers.
From August 2009 till now
- Teaching Arabic as a foreign language for Secondary school. IGCSE examiner for speaking assessments
From August 2008 till 2010
- Creating curriculums for Arabic as a foreign language.
From August 2007 till August 2009
- Teaching Arabic for professional purposes.
From August 2007 till August 2008
- A teacher of Arabic Language.
From 2003 till 2007
- Teaching Quran. With Recitations: (Hafs - Qaloon - Warsh).
From August 2000 till 2001
-Teaching the Qur’an for the prep school.
EjazaOnline is part of the Quranic Studies Department at Mishkah University. EjazaOnline aims to become the most prominent Quranic platform on the web to teach recitation and Tajwid of the holy Quran and to graduate Hafiz and Mujaz reciters within 5 years.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: For Arabic and English students: +1 (813) 575-4290 For French and Turkish students: +1 (813) 574-1836