Sh. Tarek Mohammed Anwar Ali
||Name: Tarek Mohammed Anwar Ali
Date of Birth: 09/12/1987
Marital Status: Married
| ||Academic Qualifications|
- 2005- completed secondary study in Al-Azhar secondary Institute- El-Minia- Egypt.
- 2009- Graduated and get Licence (BBCH) from the faculty of Religion Principle (Osoul Al-Din and Dawaa)- Hadith Branch- Al-Azhar University
- 2010- Licence (Igaza) from Al-Azhar Institute of Holy Quran and Tajweed
- 2011-Diploma in Islamic Studies from the High Institute of Islamic Studies- Cairo, Egypt.
- 2012-Certification of master teaching Qa’idah Alnooraniyah Tajweed Rules for non-Arabic speakers.
- Licence (Igaza) to read and learn Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim in Hadith
- Licence (Igaza) to read and learn the Holy Quran and Tajweed with the following readings and narrations (Rewayat) as heard from Prophet Mohammed PBUH:
- Reading of Imam Asem (Rewayat Hafs and Shouba).
- Reading of Imam Ibn Kathier (Rewayat Al-Bazzy and Konbul).
- Reading of Imam Nafiee (Rewayat Kaloon and Warsh).
- Reading of Imam Al-Doury
- Diploma of Educational Qualification - Faculty of Education Ain Shams University